Annual Charity Conference 2017
Other dates or locations
We invite you to our annual Charity Conference.
The full-day programme will cover a range of topics including:
- technology disruption: investment opportunities and threats – Ben Barringer Quilter Cheviot Investment Management
- legal update – Catherine Rustomji, Browne Jacobson LLP
- topical VAT and tax updates
- data protection – the new GDPR
- cybercrime – protection from the UK’s fastest growing threat
- Gift Aid
- accounting update.
The conference will end with an entertaining and inspiring session from Manchester’s renowned performance poet Longfella.
Lunch, refreshments and a tour of the Town Hall is included in the programme
Who should attend?
Trustees, Governors, key senior staff and finance directors working in the not for profit sector would all benefit from attending this event. We would be happy for other members of your team that deal with finance and fundraising to attend if it is more relevant to them.
There is no cost to attend this seminar. Joining instructions and a detailed seminar programme will be sent to you approximately one week prior to the seminar.
For further information on this event, please contact Debbie Joseph.
Manchester M60 2LA