Annual Charity Conference 2017
Other dates or locations
Our annual Charity Conference will focus on the following topics:
- update on sector developments
- fundraising – changes to regulations
- data protection – the new GDPR
- cybercrime – protection from the UK’s fastest growing threat
- employment tax update
- VAT update of current issues and opportunities.
We are very pleased that Philip Heath, Partner at Harrison Clark Rickerbys Solicitors will be joining us as our guest speaker.
Who should attend?
Charity Trustees and Senior Charity Managers responsible for accounting and financial reporting will benefit from this seminar. Please feel free to forward this invite to colleagues that may be interested in attending.
There is no cost to attend this seminar
For further information on this event, please contact Tonya Fisher.
Oxfordshire OX29 6PN