Non Profits: Managing investments
In these uncertain times charities need to consider a number of questions
Are our investments delivering what they should? Is our Investment Policy Statement ‘fit for purpose’? How do we assess and select investment advisors?
We will discuss the steps required to evidence sound governance and how to identify the important issues when sourcing investment solutions and managing risk.
The briefings are free of charge but we would like to limit attendee numbers to provide a forum for discussion among participants. Please do sign up as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions, please Tim Robinson.
Other breakfast briefings
- Managing in uncertain times – Thursday 4 May
- Fundraising: from regulation to practice – Friday 23 June
- What will the new code for good corporate governance mean for charities? – Tuesday 11 July
- General Data Protection Regulation: why it’s your priority – Tuesday 12 September
- Fraud resilience in the charity sector – Monday 16 October
- Finance function of the future: from spreadsheets to strategy – Tuesday 7 November
- Bond finance: raising funds for capital projects – Monday 4 December
St. Bride's House
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH