Other dates or locations
Recent press coverage has shone a light on charities, their governance including the role of Trustees and a greater focus on reserves and risk management.
We have therefore refreshed our Trustee Essential seminars to place a greater emphasis on what Trustees need to be focusing on now and in the future.
- What do Boards need to focus on to meet new challenges, changing regulations and greater scrutiny.
- Insights gained from Kids Company and Charity Commission case reports.
- Understanding charity accounts and reports and making them tell the story.
- Risk management as a strategic enabler for charities.
- Developing a reserves policy and managing reserves effectively.
- Emerging issues update.
This intermediary session will help Trustees tackle the increasing pressures and demands placed on their role. We limit attendee numbers to allow a forum for discussion so sign up as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
The briefings are £50 (plus VAT). Cheques should be made payable to Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP and sent to Denise Peters at the London address.
BACS details: Account number: 50991880 | Sort code: 20-00-00
A receipt confirming your place will be sent when your payment is received.
If you have any questions, please Tim Robinson.
St Bride's House
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH