Corporate Tax and VAT seminar
An update on recent developments in UK tax and VAT.
Simon Warne and Robert Marchant, tax partners, will summarise the key corporate tax and VAT issues facing businesses today as well as highlighting some future changes in law and HMRC practice that may require action in 2018.
Topics being covered include:
- current hot topics
- late submission/payment of VAT
- publishing the tax strategy
- corporate loss relief
- capital gains for companies selling shares
- tax relief for innovative companies
- future developments
- Making Tax Digital for VAT
- global actions to tackle tax avoidance by companies
- Other topics of interest
Who should attend
Beneficial for finance and tax professionals that have UK corporate tax or VAT responsibilities.
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Alison Earing.
40-46 Riverside House
Kent ME14 1JH