Corporate Tax and VAT update
This seminar will provide an update on recent developments in UK tax and VAT.
Stuart Weekes and Robert Marchant, tax partners, will summarise the key corporate tax and VAT issues facing businesses today as well as highlighting some future changes in law and HMRC practice that may require action in 2018.
Topics being covered include:
- current hot topics
- deal fees/holding company VAT
- late submission/payment of VAT
- publishing the tax strategy
- corporate loss relief
- capital gains for companies selling shares
- tax relief for innovative companies
- future developments
- Making Tax Digital for VAT
- pension fund VAT changes
- global actions to tackle tax avoidance by companies
- common risk areas.
This event will be beneficial for finance and tax professionals that have UK corporate tax or VAT responsibilities
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Tonya Fisher.
Reading RG2 0GQ