Financial accounting update
Other dates or locations
This seminar will provide an update on financial accounting developments and will meet the continuing professional development needs of accountants working outside the profession.
Key developments in reporting under UK GAAP:
- December 2017 version of FRS 102 – what’s new when can you adopt?
- latest plans for disclosures – what clear and concise really means
- what next for UK GAAP – the current plan from FRC.
Current hot topics for reporting:
- the new leasing standard – should you and can you adopt?
- revenue recognition – what IFRS 15 means for the UK
- other key issues from new UK GAAP transition
The seminar in Manchester will include a tax update following the Spring Statement and an economic update by Tej Parikh, Senior Economist at the Institute of Directors.
Who should attend?
Those working in finance related roles who need to keep abreast of current financial reporting standards and practices
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Debbie Joseph
Manchester M2 5NT