Pensions and financial planning for partners
Our seminar will explain the current contribution limits to pension schemes, the opportunity to carry forward unused allowances from previous tax years and the reduction in the annual allowance for high earners. We will also cover the reduction to the Lifetime Allowance and how to ‘protect’ your fund at the higher limit.
In addition, we will discuss:
- how your pension fund can play a key role in your inheritance tax planning
- whether you should maximise contributions before 5 April 2018
- how you can carry forward unused capacity from the previous three tax years
- whether you should make a lifetime allowance election
- tax-efficient alternatives to pensions
- utilising 2017/2018 tax allowances and concessions
- the importance of life insurance.
For more information on how you can use your annual allowance for pensions contributions efficiently and take advantage of any unused annual allowance from previous year, read our recent briefing.
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Danielle Reddin.
St. Bride's House
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH