Preparing for a future IPO?
Hear about the practical steps that can be taken now to ensure your IP-rich company is IPO-ready.
Paul Blythe, Corporate Finance Partner from Crowe, will review his recent IPO cases to highlight successes and pitfalls to avoid.
Claire Dorrian, from the Global Primary Markets – UK team, at London Stock Exchange will review the recent IPO market conditions, the likely future trends and discuss the all-important ‘IPO investment story’.
Join us to hear about:
- the IPO market – a review of trends, sectors, deals and likely pipeline
- creating a critical timeline for your IPO and developing your investment story
- consequences of pursuing an IPO too soon – the major obstacles faced by management teams in recent IPOs
- the professional support and resources available to ensure a successful IPO
- the importance of having an independent assessment of your IP for inclusion in the Admission Document
- the benefits of having a management team with a commercial track record driving the IPO process.
This event will be hosted with Metis Partners.
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Stephanie Hart.
St Bride’s House
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH