Tax planning as part of your financial planning solutions
Pre year-end tax seminar
Our pre year-end tax seminar will cover a number of money saving ideas in light of the latest developments.
The tax system has seen a major overhaul over the last few years with more significant changes announced to come in over the next few years. Some will have an impact and will require action before the new tax year.
We will discuss amongst other things:
- savings and revised allowances
- the range of ISAs
- landlords – top changes affecting landlords
- IHT as part of succession planning
- income sharing with family members
- pension funding opportunities, including the annual allowance for high earners and Lifetime Allowance planning.
Prior to the event if you have any questions, please email Tonya Fisher so we can answer them during our seminar.
There is no cost to attend this seminar
Mark Stemp and Phil Smithyes will present the seminar and be on hand afterwards to answer any one-to-one questions you may wish to discuss.
The Forbury Hotel
26 The Forbury
Reading RG1 3EJ