Tax planning as part of legal professionals' financial planning solutions
Practising what you preach: putting your house in order
Many legal professionals prioritise their clients above themselves and need to catch up on their own personal finances before the year end. Favourable tax treatment can make a considerable difference to investment returns over the medium to long-term. The cumulative benefits of ‘using’ and not ‘losing’ tax allowances and legitimate tax concessions can be significant.
Our speakers Mark Stemp and Phil Smithyes will help you understand what needs to be done before the end of the tax year and will also give you ideas for your clients.
During this session we will cover:
- the tax benefits of making pension contributions
- comparing taking your pension and passing it efficiently to future generations
- the range of ISAs
- the savings and revised dividend allowances
- investment strategy and the benefits of diversification
- landlords – tax changes affecting landlords.
Our tax and financial planning specialists will be on hand after the seminar to answer any one-to-one questions you may wish to discuss.
There is no cost to attend this seminar
For further information on this event please contact Tonya Fisher.
49-51 Blagrave Street
Reading RG1 1PL