This event is now fully booked.
Recent press coverage has shone a light on charities and their governance, including the central role of Trustees and there is a greater focus on reserves and risk management in this uncertain time. The new Charity Governance Code has also been released promoting good governance and highlighting the principle of ‘apply or explain.’
We have refreshed our Trustee Essentials seminars to place a greater emphasis on the issues identified and what Trustees need to be focusing on now and in the future.
Our Non Profits team will cover a range of topical issues.
- What Boards need to focus on to meet new challenges, changing regulations and greater scrutiny.
- ‘Apply or explain’ recommendations and the new Charity Governance Code.
- Insights gained from Charity Commission case reports.
- Understanding charity accounts and reports and making them tell the story.
- Risk management as a strategic enabler for charities.
- Developing a reserves policy and managing reserves effectively.
- Emerging issues update.
This intermediary session will help Trustees tackle the increasing pressures and demands placed on their role. Numbers are limited to allow a forum for discussion so sign up as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
The briefings are £50 (plus VAT). Cheques should be made payable to Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP and sent to Sally Cooke at the London address.
BACS details: Account number: 50991880 | Sort code: 20-00-00
A receipt confirming your place will be sent when your payment is received.
If you have any questions, please contact Sally Cooke
St Bride's House
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH