VAT annual update for schools
Our annual update for independent schools will provide you with a practical insight into the VAT issues faced in 2018.
Rob Warne, VAT Partner and Kieran Smith, VAT Director at Crowe will cover:
- can the government apply 20% VAT to school fees?
- supplies of school property e.g. lets to third parties
- supplies from overseas agents and other service providers
- VAT consequences of setting up foreign schools
- revoking the option to tax
- utility providers – does a school qualify for 5% VAT on full and power?
- partial exemption methods.
Who should attend?
Those in the independent schools sector that deal with VAT – newly appointed Bursars will find this particularly helpful.
There is no cost to attend this event.
For further information, please contact Julie Cason.
10 Salisbury Square
London EC4Y 8EH