Independent Schools and Academies
In education, credentials count, and we are leading advisors to independent schools and academies.
About our team
Our specialists are recognised for their expertise around the world, where we:
- write and lecture internationally on current issues and best practice
- act as board members, trustees and governors
- act as a special advisor to Charity Finance Group
- work closely with the Charity Commission and HMRC
- are represented on the ICAEW charity group
- chair the ISBA/IAPS working party, providing best practice guidance on reporting for independent schools.
We have established ourselves in the sector as key partners in business with our clients. The vast amount of experience and resources we bring in working with independent schools means that we provide first-class advice consistently over the widest range of topics and issues.
What we do for you
- Governance reviews and training
- Bursary reviews
- Practical interpretation of regulation for the independent schools sector
- Risk management: identifying risks, assessments, treatment and reporting with our unique web-based solution risk management tool, Charity Magique
- Develop and roll-out management training programmes
- Run risk-profiling workshops using state-of-the-art techniques
- Scenario planning
- Specialist VAT advice
- Employment advice
- Gift aid advice