Helping those who work in the social housing sector.
What we do
- specialist VAT advice
- advice on charities and other reliefs for corporate tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- specialist advice on employee taxes and benefits including the Construction Industry Scheme
- validation of business plans, annual efficiency statements and other key performance indicators
- external audit services including service charge statement audits
- internal audit services
- advice on raising new debt and other corporate finance matters
About our team
We are one of the UK’s leading teams serving the non profits sector and have in-depth experience in and knowledge of, social housing, gained through more than 20 years of active involvement in the sector. We have advised Registered Providers (RPs), local authorities, Arm’s Length Management Organisations (ALMOs), homelessness charities, and domiciliary care providers, as well as private sector developers.
We know that social housing is a challenging sector, and those those working within it are continually being asked to do more with less. We can help you minimise tax expenditure, find efficiencies, and maximise reliefs and allowances. We help you with your financial efficiency, so that you can serve your communities.