Clarity and purpose for your finances going forward.
Tax efficient investments
Investment schemes offering tax incentives.
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
- Inheritance tax portfolio services
- Business Property Relief (BPR)
- Individual Saving Accounts (ISA)
Retirement planning strategies
Solutions for pre- and post-retirement planning.
- Pension consolidation/transfers
- Personal pensions
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Annuity purchase
- Pension income drawdown
Providing growth and income solutions.
- Individual Savings Account (ISA)
- Unit Trusts
- Open-Ended Investment Companies (OEIC)
- Discretionary managed services
- Offshore and onshore bonds
Giving you expert guidance.
- Group Personal Pension Schemes (GPP)
- Executive pension arrangements
- Defined contribution company pension schemes
Inheritance tax planning and estate preservation
Mitigating inheritance tax on your estate.
- Trusts: discretionary, absolute and discounted gift
- Life assurance protection of gifts and estates
- Shareholder disputes: valuing businesses and asset
- Business property relief solutions
Financial protection for you and your family
Helping you protect your lifestyles.
- Life assurance
- Mortgage protection
- Critical illness cover
- Whole of life cover
- Income protection
Reducing risk with sensible solutions.
- Key person protection
- Share protection
- Business loan protection
Giving your staff benefits that matter.
- Group death-in-service schemes
- Group income protection
- Group medical insurance
We take great pride in the way that we deal with our clients, but we do accept that sometimes things do not go as well as we would hope. Should this happen, we would hope to spot the problem early on and rectify matters without any inconvenience to you. However, should you ever wish to register a formal complaint, please contact Phil Smithyes explaining the nature of the problem either in writing to:
•Crowe Clark Whitehill Financial Planning Ltd at:
49-51 Blagrave Street
Berkshire RG1 1PL
or by telephone on
•0118 959 7222
On receipt, your complaint will be acknowledged and you will receive a copy of our complaints handling procedure. The matter will then be investigated in line with that procedure and our findings will be reported to you in writing.
If you cannot reach agreement with us, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, subject to certain time limits, unless the complainant is a business with turnover over €2 million or at least ten employees, a charity/trust with income/assets over £1 million, or a professional client.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between businesses providing financial services and their clients. Their website address is:
Full details of how to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service are shown on their website. We also provide those details as part of our final response when we complete our investigation of any complaint.