There are a range of assurance services available to companies and other entities outside of statutory audit.
We provide assurance services designed to provide comfort to businesses, their owners and other stakeholders on various aspects of their operations.
Increasingly, businesses and their stakeholders need assurance on aspects of their business outside of the purely financial arena. This can be a key element of the risk management processes and may cover areas such as:
- information security
- supply chain management
- specific regulatory or contractual requirements
- third party service providers.
Our assurance work is conducted under a variety of frameworks that are based on international standards. As a result, the assurance services we provide can be tailored to the small, independent business to the larger, multinational businesses.
Assurance services may be specific to particular sectors or available across a board range of businesses and can involve reporting to the business itself or to third parties, including regulators.
Examples of the type of assurance services we provide are:
- assurance reports to directors on unaudited financial statements
- independent examination on small registered charities
- internal controls assurance reports
- pension fund investment governance frameworks reviews
- assurance reports on internal control at service providers under AAF 01/06
- assurance reports on third party operations under ISAE3000.