RiskSupport and advice to help you meet your governance, risk and control requirements.
Our specialist areas include:
- UK Corporate Governance Code and Turnbull compliance
- Board performance evaluation
- Business risk profiling
- IT audit and security reviews
- Royalty auditing and Sarbanes-Oxley S404 advice and resourcing
Corporate governance: the systems and processes your organisation has in place to protect and enhance the interests of your stakeholders.
- Corporate governance health-check Review overall culture, capability, compliance and consistency
- Board performance evaluation Evaluate of the board, its committees, and individual directors
- Policies and procedures review Assess policies and procedures to ensure key areas are aligned to operational and strategic needs.
Internal control: the policies, processes, tasks and behaviours that enable your organisation to respond to significant business risks.
- Internal control effectiveness reviews Document, review and test design and operation of internal control systems
- Sarbanes-Oxley S404 support Help you manage and deliver US S404 financial reporting requirements
- SAS 70 and AAF 02/07 reviews Undertake the reporting accountant role for both the US:SAS 70 and the UK: AAF 02/07 assurance reporting
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) support Review and help improve your BCP capabilities
IT Risk Advisory
- Review of general IT controls High-level analysis and overview from a risk and control perspective
- Cyber security Helping you prevent data breaches
- Business continuity planning Deliver process improvements and recommendations
- Information governance Ensure your controls must meet legal standards, including the UK Data Protection Act
- Automated processes and management information reviews Reporting on the accuracy, security and availability of your processes
- System implementation reviews Keep your system implementation projects on track with our PRINCE 2 and Agile expertise
- IT strategy reviews Strategy-based procedures that map efficiencies
- Data extraction and analysis In-depth insights about your data
Risk Management skills
Having risk management expertise adds tangible value to your organisation.
- Risk management advice Identify, assess, monitor and report
- Risk management training Develop and deliver risk management training programmes
- Risk management workshops Facilitate risk profiling workshops using electronic voting tools and techniques.
- International branches
- Trading partnerships
- Exports to high-growth emerging markets