We advise on HMRC enquiries, tax disclosures and tax disputes with a view to finding cost effective solutions.
- Helping you or your business make a voluntary disclosure to HMRC
- Assisting you with a tax enquiry
- Tax disputes
- Minimising tax liabilities
- Mitigating tax penalties
- Negotiating time to pay
- Advising on tax avoidance schemes
- Expert witness
Areas of expertise
- Codes of Practice 8 and 9
- Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Worldwide Disclosure Facility
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Tax fraud
- Requirement to Correct
- Failure to Correct penalties
- Facilitating tax disclosures
- Individual and company tax residence
- Non-UK domiciled individuals
About our team
We provide a comprehensive service to individuals, businesses and companies.
Our service is tailored to your needs, achieving value for you at competitive rates.
Our team’s relationships with you and your advisors are built on trust and mutual respect. We are accessible and approachable, and ready to answer your questions, giving you the confidence you want when dealing with a sensitive issue such as an HMRC enquiry or other tax dispute.
Team leaders Sean Wakeman and John Cassidy are recognised as two of the leading practitioners dealing with investigations and disputes.
0800 656 9990
Confidential, no-obligation advice