I lead the Corporate Finance team in Kent and head up our National Business Valuation Department.
Since qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 1998 I have specialised in Corporate Finance and valuation work. I have extensive experience advising on mergers, acquisitions, MBOs, fund raising and sales mandates in the UK as well as internationally.
I also provide financial due diligence and other transaction support services to various funders, including the major banks and private equity providers, as well as to our corporate client base.
What I do
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Transaction support
- Fund raising
- Vendor due diligence
- Private equity investigations
- Sale mandates
- MBOs and MBIs
- Business valuations
- Share valuations
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Business owners
- MBO or MBI teams
- Private equity or venture capital funders
- Banking institutions
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW)
- Member, Corporate Finance Faculty
- Member, Academy of Experts
- Member, Valuation Faculty
- Associate Member, British Venture Capital Association (BVCA)